Approx. Rs 225 / KgGet Latest Price
Polyvinyl Alcohol Price List:
|Packaging Details||25 kg Bag|
|Grade Standard||Industrial Grade|
|Synonyms||PVOH, Polyethenol, Polyviol, PVA|
|Molecular Weight||44.05 g/mol|
|Melting Point||200 DegreeC|
|Boiling Point||228 DegreeC|
|Flash Point||79.44 DegreeC|
|1 kg Bag||Rs 225|
|25 Kg Bag||Rs 5,500|
(*GST & transportations charges to be applied)
We have been counted amongst the most trusted names in this domain, engaged in offering a standard quality range of these products.
Polyvinyl alcohol, also known as PVOH, PVA, or PVAL, is a synthetic polymer that is soluble in water. It is effective in film forming, emulsifying, and has an adhesive quality. It has no odor and is not toxic, and is resistant to grease, oils, and solvents. It is ductile but strong, flexible, and functions as a high oxygen and aroma barrier.
Get Best price of 99% pure 25 kg bag of Polyvinyl Alcohol CAS No. 9002-89-5, (C2H4O)x. For Certificate of Analysis (COA) & MSDS, kindly contact us.Protective Measures:
- Dust mask or respirator should be used when handling Polyvinyl alcohol.
- Safety goggles should be worn to prevent dust particles from entering the eye.
- Boots. Gloves and full suit should also be worn.
- A self contained breathing apparatus should be used to avoid inhalation of the product.Hazards:
- Inhalation of the dust of PVA may cause irritation of the nose and throat and cause coughing and chest discomfort.
- The dust may also irritate the eyes.
- Dust may aggravate symptoms of bronchitis or may provoke asthmatic responses in persons with asthma who are sensitive to dust.Storage Precautions:
- This chemical should be stored under ambient temperatures, and protect it from moisture and light. If possible, it would be prudent to store this compound under inert atmosphere.